Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's the Little Things in Life....

As any Mom would agree....
I absolutely LoVe saying "YES!"
I find great joy when Lane asked me a "Can I do....question" and my answer is "YES!"
And then to see the look (surprise) on his face that I actually said "YES!"
It is absolutely Priceless!!!
Since it seems like I am constantly telling him not to do something, scolding him, or threatening a "Time Out" or worse yet a spankin'!
(And just to let you know, my threats usually become reality)
Sometimes its those little things that we say "YES" to that bring the greatest JoY, SaTiSfAcTiOn, and EnTeRTaiNmENt.
(To Lane and to me!)
I ADoRe watching my little guy enjoy LiFe, and find complete JoY in the "Simple Things!"
Like wearing his Camo Rain Boots on occasion, even in the house!!!
Or sitting at the table, not in his highchair drinking his milk out of his bowl before the Cheerios are even all gone! :)

He may be wearing his Camo Rain Boots in the house, but Mom made sure they were CLeAn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment