Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Dear Friend...

The weather was PerFeCt, the scenery was GrEaT, and the family was absolutely BeAuTiFuL!
Aside from photographing Family,
close Friends are the next best thing!
My dear friend, means so much to me, and she has helped me tremendously since I made the move to Ohio!
From planning my wedding,
to helping me adjust to motherhood
(she is such a great Mom, and I have learned so much from her, probably without our her even knowing!)
She always has time to listen, and offer her honest advice!
I truly treasure my friend, and I value our friendship more than words can say!
I admire her in SO many ways!
She is ALWAYS thinking of others,
with Christ's love shining right through her,
she is so giving,
thoughtful,
caring,
sincere,
and I am so fortunate to have her in my life and call her My Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment