Thursday, November 18, 2010

Senior Photos on The Farm

do not go where the path may lead.
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.....
emerson
I love my time with Seniors!
It's a different avenue than what I'm used to,
but I find it almost....relaxing!
I don't have to....
chase after them,
make silly noises,
blow big bubbles with Bubble Gum,
or basically make myself look absolutely ridiculous!!!
For those reasons, I tend to go overboard with the number of shots I take....
But then again, I guess that's not a bad thing!!!
I love the diversity that I experience through photography....
I enjoy the older, mature subjects,
and I adore the sweet, carefree, young, and energetic subjects too!!
Two different adventures....
and I LoVe them both!!!
Stacie was Great!
She is a Beautiful girl with absolutely Fabulous hair!!
We definitely had to work with the windy weather we were having,
but she was very patient,
and we got some great shots on their home farm!
My time at her place was very enjoyable....
Thanks for giving me the opportunity
to capture this exciting phase of your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment