Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where have I been??

I have been spending time with some great families!!!
So much LoVe surrounding these photo sessions....
I know I've said it before....
but I just love seeing families interact with each other!
And the kids....
Just LoVe them!
They make LiFe so interesting!
For this first session, I was the one making LiFe interesting!
While I was on the ground photographing this CuTe family,
I smelled something TERRIBLE!!
I commented to them,
"someone must be hauling manure somewhere close by!"
But to my surprise, I was part of the stench!!
I had my elbow in a big pile of Dog POOP!!!
And I tell you what, it was a HUGE pile!!!
DISGUSTING!!!!
And it was not only on the sleave of my elbow, but all over my jeans!!!
Yuck!!!!
Well we continued on with the session....
Dog Poop and all! :)
And we got some really great shots of Little Miss Caoilainn and her Mommy & Daddy!

The Yoder Family

This next family could handle at least 3 more kids!!

They both stayed so calm and collected through our whole time together!

They have a beautiful family and I LoVe their kids' personalities!

Meet my good friend, Dr. Spitler and her family!

Her medical diagnoses (sp?) are always 'right on'
Too bad she can't prescribe antibiotics!!
These little munchkins are just Hilarious and so Cute!
Their expressions in this photo are just great!!
Never a dull moment at the Spitler House!



The Persingers
I love how this photo says
"Classy"
but then the barefeet say
"Carefree"
Such a Sweet Family!
Oh, and these beautiful little girls!
They are just the sweetest little things!
Little Jorjia is so funny - she likes to see how far I'll go to get her to smile!
But her 'serious' look is too cute!!

The Barkman Family
Surprisingly, with this many people (and a 2 yr old) - Love you, Hudson!!
....this session was easy!
Everyone cooperated very well, and we got a bunch of different combinations!
VERY nice lookin' family!!

LoVe this photo of these adorable kids in Action!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment