Wednesday, September 8, 2010

So Much LoVe in Such a Little Body

Any Mommy of a 2 year old can REALLY appreciate these sweet times....
the Innocence and Love that we sometimes think they've lost during the "2's!"
I have to say that after the past couple of days that we've had,
I LoVe to focus on these photos of my precious little guy and his
Pure Innocence!
My little 2-year old is very passionate about everything that he does,
whether its smoochin' on Mom & Dad,
or pitchin' a royal fit at Wal-Mart, and getting so worked up that he ends of puking!
(Puking after I had ALL my groceries on the 'runner belt' and preparing for the 'cash out' process!)
OHH....THE MEMORIES!!!!
We LoVe our little sweetheart, and wouldn't change a thing about him, we just know that we can't do it on our own - We need the Lord's help, and His tools to guide us through this journey!

The Most Beautiful Bouquet of 'Flowers' I've ever received....A bouquet of White Clover!

No comments:

Post a Comment