Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where have the years gone?
I always think of myself as 'young,' and honestly, I really believe that I'm 26!
....not sure why the number is 26, but it is.
I feel like the years from that point on, have just whizzed right by me!
And then I 'hang out' with these kids....
And I instantly feel 'old'
....or my age, I guess!
It's so hard for me to believe that High School is just 'around the corner' for the 2 oldest
(Sorry, Trish)
I had such a fun time with my cousin, Trish and her kids:
Hunter
Brooke
&
Denver
The 3 of them were just great - so much fun and so full of ideas!
They were so cooperative and patient that I went completely overboard with the 'picture taking'
I took ENTIRELY too many photos - but I just couldn't resist!
Their personalities shine through, and they are just as Beautiful/Handsome on the inside as they are on the outside!
Thank you for a fun evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment