Saturday, July 13, 2013


What is this blog for?
My reasons have changed over the last 2 years.
Initially, it was to promote my Photography work; however, I have laid that dream aside for now (in a sense)I was trying to juggle too many things:
striving to be a Godly wife
giving my all to be a nurturing mom (a new mom at that!)
keeping my house in order (did I mention I'm an organizing freak!?)
trying to grow both my Real Estate business as a Realtor for Kaufman Realty & Auctions, and my small photography business
and living what we call "Life"
 It was WAY too much!
 
I still love photography, and I still photograph my family, and try to capture the memories that are being made!
Seeing life happen through my lens excites me!
Crayons are a necessity around here these days! I love the masterpieces he creates, and I love hearing him sing as he colors! That's the best part!
 
A milestone has been reached at the Crilow house!
I'm not sure if its a milestone for me (the "helicopter mom" side of me) or Trevan!.....eating grapes WHOLE and not cut in half!!!
(its the little things, right?)
 
And this is just a sliver of our life...
what has been going on @ the Crilow House
so far this SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. Balance is such a difficult things, isn't it? It feels nearly impossible sometimes.

    Your little guys are adorable and Yay for whole grapes! ;)

    Thank you for stopping my my blog!

    Enjoy conquering your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete